Portable Fitness Sound System iPod®, smart phone or MP3 Player ready with an E*Mic and MT-U8 Mini Transmitter
Everything you need to teach classes - Just add your own music!
For Hall or Poolside use teaching AquaFitness Classes is the Chiayo Challenger Portable PA System. This version features a 16ch 630-650MHz UHF Receiver with a 75w powered 8" 2-way co-axial speaker inside. It can be powered by AC mains or the built in rechargeable batteries. Updated recently, the Challenger is now supplied as standard with a Digital Music File Player from a USB Stick or SD Card and a Bluetooth Receiver module for iPod® and all smartphones playback. It also comes with a protective dustcover for storage off site.
Completing the system is a Blue E•Mic microphone (also available in Red, Yellow and Black) with the new MT-U8 Mini Transmitter from Fitness Audio mounted on the mic frame to give you a cable free wireless mic operation! A pouch to hold your MP3 player attaches to the handle and the hook up cable is supplied
This is a CD free system reducing your concerns about downtime for repairs, however, a fitted CD/USB Player with Remote Control is available if required as shown in our picture. Select it in the Add-ins menu.
- Output power: 150W, 120W(RMS) 4Ω load (class-D)
- Speaker system: 8" full range
- Audio input: Mic in (COMBO), Line in (R / L)
- Audio output: Line out (R / L), Active out, External speaker
- Freq. response: 50Hz-20KHz±3dB
- Antenna: Built-in
- Power supply: 90-260V AC / 24-32V DC, 4A
- Battery type: Lead-Acid
- Battery spec: 12V, 5A
- Battery Q'ty: 2
- Operating time: 5-6 hrs in music, >10 hrs in speech
- Charging time: approx. 6 hrs
- Dimension (mm): 500(H) x 350(W) x 300(D)
- Weight (kg): 17.7
- Approval: CE, RoHS, FCC, ICID